Are you a budding print or graphic designer? We want you! We’ve got an exciting opportunity for you to be an exclusive part of our SS’19 collection.
We’re looking for an up-and-coming, talented artist to showcase in our new collection, to have their print featured in catsuit form! Read more below about how to get involved, what you’re in with a chance of winning, and find our inspo board to start you off on your way!
We’re looking for a print fit for a retro queen with a neon heart! We’re thinking bold, we want prints you get lost wandering through, down rainbow roads and through starry skies. In vibrant colours, trippy shapes and surrealist styles. The Burnt Soul customer is strong, confident and loves to wear their diamond studded multicoloured soul on the outside too – they aren’t shy, and they love to be the life and spirit.
Click here to view our Pinterest board for visual inspiration.
- Entries must be submitted by midnight on 23.11.18
- Entrants must be 16 or over
- All prints submitted must be the entrants original artwork
- Your print must be in a repeatable shape, ready for printing
- Must be available as an AI or Photoshop file but submitted as a JPG
- The print needs to be small enough scale that even in small panels, you can see a fair amount of pattern
HINTS AND TIPS
- We’ve found from past collections that prints are most successful when the background colour is something other than white
- Ideally, we’re looking for a print that works in two directions, rather than a one-directional print. This reduces waste when cutting out pattern pieces, and is the most environmentally friendly option. See below for examples*
- We are able to use UV ink when printing, so if you wanted to include this in your print – please include a key of the colours that you would like to glow
- The winner will see their print put into production, initially for a limited run, for our spring launch in 2019
- A catsuit or pair of leggings in the print
- Licence to use any images generated by Burnt Soul for marketing of the collection
- £100 cash
- Social media coverage on our Instagram and Facebook accounts, with a combined reach of 50,000+ (and growing fast)
- A blog post on you as an artist, linking to your portfolio, that will remain on our website
To submit your finished design, email email@example.com. Make sure you put your name in the subject line and attach the file as JPG image.
The competition winner will be announced 30/11/2018. Good luck!