We are a start up clothing brand created this year, and based in Gloucestershire. We want to represent the streetwear fashion era we live in, and the people who live in it. Guistë will be born out of the concrete and brought into the light. We want to do this by merging the high-end skater wear style, with the modern soulful music scene – using bold colors, quality fabrics and subtle yet eye-catching graphics. We aim to become an authentic British streetwear company, with a bright take on a classic lifestyle.
WHAT WE NEED
• A designer who shares a love for modern streetwear fashion, but is open minded about the styles of the past.
• Has the skills to create designs on Illustrator and Photoshop etc. intended to meet manufacturer standards.
• Someone who is willing and able to put in ideas of their own.
• Even though there isn’t a specific deadline in mind at this moment in time, we still want to start working on designs as soon as possible.
PERKS OF THE JOB
- • We will PAY for every design we use, rate negotiable.
- • This is not going to be a job interview, we will be working together as a team on equal footing.
- • When we meet, the Starbucks is on Guistë.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 07716810711