Bristol Sport is part of a group of sports companies owned by Stephen Lansdown. We oversee the business, commercial and operational interests of its affiliated clubs which include Bristol City Football Club, Bristol Rugby Club, Bristol Flyers Basketball, Bristol City Women’s Football, Bristol Ladies Rugby and Ashton Gate Stadium.
The graphic design role sits within the busy marketing team across all of its affiliate clubs as well as Ashton Gate Stadium and will report directly to the Head of Marketing.
You will be expected to deliver across a variety of print and digital design work ranging but not limited to brochures, newspapers adverts, direct mail leaflets as well as constantly pushing the boundaries by creating media for social media, website and email digital platforms.
A minimum one years’ experience working in a commercial environment and qualified at degree level in design/graphics or similar qualification are both desirable
To succeed in this role you will need to:
- Have excellent working knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Be highly efficient in using Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects on a daily basis
- Be able to work across multiple campaigns at any one time
- Be able to deliver high quality work under intense time pressure often with quick turnaround times
- Have a good grounding in layout and typography, branding, following corporate guidelines and creating motion graphics
- Know the difference between artwork set up requirements for digital and print output
- Be able to think outside the box when coming up with new concepts and campaigns
- Having an interest in sport is desired
- Enjoy working for a fast-moving dynamic company with high aspirations for the future
Roles and responsibilities:
- To interpret and deliver creatively working across all departments from retail to ticketing to stadium to commercial briefs
- Create a range of concepts and mood boards based on briefs
- To see the design process through from start to finish
- Deliver first class output working to very tight deadlines
- Constantly introduce creative flare to make our campaigns stand out from the rest
- To understand and work with restrictions from external bodies (Football League, RFU etc)
- To design within club and partner brand guidelines
- To work closely and have a voice with the marketing team to develop new creative ideas that drive the business forward
- To ensure all artwork is delivered in correct formats and follow the correct proof checking process so that no work is released with errors
- To be able to create motion graphic advertisements
This role is based at Ashton Gate Stadium, full time; Monday to Friday however due to the nature of the company there is an expectation to work some Saturdays and Sundays .
Not only do we offer an exciting place to work that is like know where else in Bristol, but we offer development and training as well as progression opportunities with in a fast growing group of companies.
To apply for this role please email a selection from your portfolio in a format suitable for PC along with a current CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Application deadline November 10th 2017. We are an equal opportunities employer.