Ignition is a global events and exhibition company. They innovate, create and deliver events and exhibitions worldwide, ensuring faultless project execution.
Based at the Paintworks in Bristol, this is a full time role in the Artwork Department.
- You will report to the Senior Artworker and tasks will include: Assisting the Senior Artworker in the artworking of large format graphics, brochures, banners, websites, reports and presentations for a range of clients following brand guidelines or design requirements
- Creating digital content and exploring the ways that digital technology can engage our clients, through the creation of e-blasts and social media campaigns
- Working with the Creative Team to take conceptual work through to print ready artwork
- Occasionally assisting with retouching and visualising
- Working with the Account Management team to assist with the artworking for key pitch presentations
- Assisting Project Managers in checking printed seamless fabric artwork in our warehouse • Liaising with clients as and when necessary
For more information and to apply: https://www.ignitiondg.com/blog/were-hiring-come-and-join-team