Purpose of the role:
- To support the execution of marketing activity for the insurance and wider businesses
- Help build reputation and external perception of brands
- Create innovative artwork to help grow awareness and sales for all businesses
- Improve user experience of digital journeys to build customer experience
- Ensure consistent brand approach between all areas of digital experience from email campaigns to websites
- Assist the wider business with internal comms approach and professionalism of corporate materials.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects, managing urgent requests and longer projects
- Create artwork for emails, social media, websites, presentations and print.
- Work within a variety of creative disciplines from photo-editing, to infographics, iconography and illustration.
- Challenge briefs, by consulting marketing leads to ensure designs reflect each clients’ goals and effectively engage their audiences.
- Ability to communicate and present ideas to a range of stakeholders
- Stay on-top of digital trends to inspire creative, marketing and development teams
- Develop an understanding of UX principles and integrate these into our workflow.
- Enhance digital advertisements (and social media) by incorporating motion
- Support web development team by updating content and creating prototypes for new pages
Desirable for the role:
- Experience – Working with some degree of autonomy in an in-house or agency design team.
- Skills – Highly computer literate, advanced knowledge of key Adobe software
- Qualifications – Any advanced qualification that shows continuing development, for example UX, copy-writing, web design or marketing related.
- Portfolio – Show breadth of work across a variety of print and digital assets and designs
Further Information: https://eldoninsurance.co.uk/careers/vacancies/digital-designer/