Software Developer – Graduate Opportunity
Develop Me, deliver part-time Coding Fellowship Bootcamp to four aspiring Black software developers. Each selected participant will receive a bursary valued at £10,000 each.
Develop Me share in our mission is to provide high quality education and career opportunities to Bristol’s less privileged young people. Develop Me’s programmes have a market leading, 95% post course hire rate into the tech industry. This scheme will offer four young people the chance to develop their coding skills, free of charge, and the opportunity to access in-demand tech careers.
The bursaries available comprise four fully funded places per year (two places per cohort) on our newly launched part-time 52 week Coding Fellowship Bootcamp valued at £9,450 each. Of selected you will also have loan of a laptop, career coaching and mentoring support to help you set you up in your new career!
To be eligible for a place you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Identify from Black/African/Caribbean/Black British and living in Bristol
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Currently with annual income under £15000
- Be available to attend online classes according to the course schedule
- Be committed to completing all academic requirements of the course
- Commit to participating in Develop Me’s job search support programme
- Undertake our full application and interview process
Deadline to apply is the 5th March 2021! Successful applicants will be asked to complete a coding task and invited to interview between March 8th – 12th.
Head to their website to apply > https://developme.tech/black-bristol-tech-pathway/
or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org